Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the internet pie...preferably peach pie. My name is Jamie and I'm from southern Georgia. I moved to Florida my Freshman year of high school, talk about a huge environment change. I met my husband in our high school marching band, but we didn't start dating until after we graduated. We got married in October 2012 and had our first child Ethan (AKA Turkeybutt) in August of 2017. I can go ahead and tell you these two are my world. However, I would use my husband as a human shield to protect our child. (Yes he's completely aware of this)






Since having a child I've come to the realization that you can never be fully prepared for it. I'm pretty much just winging parent hood day by day. I hope is to raise a respectable young man who loves animals, goes to college and treats his future wife right.  I'm obsessed with cooking, baking, photography, animals, binge watching shows. I'll be sharing our daily lives with all the struggles, triumphs, and new journeys 




I hope y'all stick around and we become BFF's.


Love,

Jamie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Later January!

Mama Bear Mode

Mama's little Vader